[Tfug] Quick embedded linux question

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:11:44 MST 2008

I have a buffalo WHR-G125 router with DD-WRT, what I am wondering is if
anyone in this channel would have any knowledge of the hardware on this
device.. I am writing a script which will turn the AP radio completely off
between the hours of 2200 and 0600. I cant seem to find the documentation of
the function between linux and the hardware in order to find the block
device and have the script, via cron enable/disable it. Now I emailed
emailed dd-wrt to ask about this question and even went as far as explaining
to them what I was wanting to do, why I was wanting to do it and why I
didn’t want to use the "Access Restrictions" and they still told me to use
it so I'm kinda in between a rock and hard place. I'm now hoping that
someone on this list could help me with the advice.

Tia.

Matt

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending