[Tfug] Gates father a eugenicist

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 27 00:18:11 MST 2008

Jon schrieb:
> It would be nice if it would end, yes. Looks like I need to turn on
> moderation for the entire list. Though it would be awesome if I could do
> it just for people I choose :) Muwahahahahahaha.

i remember about 10 years ago i riled up tfug people as i told the fact
IBM was in cahorts with Hitler (tatou numbers on IBM Hollerith punch
cards etc). Come on we're big boys, we can accept the facts can't we?
I didn't even get around to the Gate's really nasty sruff, like tanks of
human fetuses to be harvested...
EC

--In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

     George Orwell