[Tfug] moderation (was: Gates father a eugenicist)

John Mc jmcneill2 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 23:27:00 MST 2008

On Fri Sep 26, 2008 at 06:52:47PM -0700, Jon wrote:
It would be nice if it would end, yes. Looks like I need to turn on moderation for the entire list. Though it would be awesome if I could do it just for people I choose :) Muwahahahahahaha.

Sent: Sep 26, 2008 7:04 PM
Subject: [Tfug] moderation (was: Gates father a eugenicist)

The version of mailman I use allows me to to set the mod bit on individuals. Glen
+

With moderation, would it be possible to shift individual emails over to the flames list, where they should have been posted in the first place? People who are subscribed to that list could choose to respond or delete to their heart's content. If this (or something like this) was adopted and announced it would probably stop 95% of the trolls. If the troll poster didn't subsequently subscribe to the flames list then he couldn't even read his own post, or the comments.