[Tfug] Gates father a eugenicist

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Fri Sep 26 12:37:55 MST 2008

you buy microsoft, you support eugenics.

Rockefeller eugenicist Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood.

NEW YORK, May 9, 2003 (LifeSiteNews.com) - In a lengthy interview with
Bill Moyers released today, Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates reveals the
inspiration for his funding of pro-abortion population control measures.
Responding to a question by Moyers on how he came to fund "reproductive
issues" Gates answered, "When I was growing up, my parents were always
involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned
Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that. And
so it's fascinating. At the dinner table my parents are very good at
sharing the things that they were doing. And almost treating us like
adults, talking about that."
Ec