[Tfug] Mount Problems (Update)

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Fri Sep 26 07:53:50 MST 2008

Thanks to KNOPPIX 5.3... it was able to automount /dev/sdc3 and I
managed to cp -a files that were the MacBook files onto my new
harddrive...  why couldn't Debian mount do that?  Am I missing some
knowledge, commands? [yes]  Please fill me in.

Also, I believe another partition (ext2 or ext3) contains data.   Either
/dev/sdc1, 2, or 4.   How can I check.  Maybe run fdisk -l on it, now
that I know they are most likely Linux partitions, either fat or not??

Charles