[Tfug] OT: Help Me Tell Congress: We Demand Equity

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Thu Sep 25 12:46:39 MST 2008

At 12:26 PM 09/25/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Funny - that's not what Harry Reid was saying 2 days ago.

Although I am often characterized as a hot-button never-say-die Democrat, I
don't always agree with the Democratic leadership.  Frankly, I'm not overly
fond of either party's leadership of late.  I'm reminded of the old joke
about the "leader" who says "there go my people, I must get in front of
them so I am seen to be a leader" (as the lemmings head for the cliff).

Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |