[Tfug] OT: Bailout Bill

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:12:39 MST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:

> job to India?  sorry free market trumps all!"  so the informed can
> only conclude that this bill is nothing less than a vile double
> standard that should rouse rage and indignation for all Americans.

I'm against the bailout, too - I'm just trying to show the initial
cause of this (even now the Democrats in Congress are screaming that
any fix must continue this "affordable housing" policy), and saying
the people who started this debt avalanche shouldn't be in charge of
cleaning up the mess afterward.

Calvin