[Tfug] [SPAM] World Oil Production figures up to the end of 2007

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 20 12:12:49 MST 2008

John Karns schrieb:
> Also along the lines of organic cultivation is biodynamic gardening, a
> technique developed by Rudolf Steiner, the same person who developed
> the education principles upon which the Waldorf schools are based.

The Jehova's witnesses stem from the York Rite, financed originally
by the London Rothschilds (like Mccain).
Here i give you *Absolute Truth*:
   http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/30087/1.ashx
Look at C. T. Russel's grave. They've written it in stone. The "cross in
the crown" symbol (which they used to have on their pamphlets) on the
eye-pyramid *is* the York Rite. These symbols are not arbitrary. So, if
we see the Linux-logo on an eye-pyramid, we should be watchfull. They
are, as W. Wilson said, most certainly watchfull...

Steiner with Carl Albert Theodor Reuss attempted to revive the
Illuminati going from the Scottish Rite. As usual ol'Crowley was
involved in theosophy with his O.T.O, Baphomet etc. EC