[Tfug] technical help needed with the election?

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Thu Sep 18 23:05:32 MST 2008

TR schrieb:
> I am going to borrow Eric's own words.
>
>> See, goddammit. I don't care about religion or
>> This is just a waste of time. lets go back to Linux,
>> dammit. Eric
good work TR! This'll shut me up. But, this post of mine (which you
quoted) was made in a flurry of posts about the FEMA laws this summer.I
also made posts about Islam and muslims, about which I am now ashamed,
because i now fully understand false flag attacks. I was just a sleepy
dope watching CNN. I awoke in this time. I no longer believe that
buildings on fire crash in free fall (v = at) or that planes that crash
just disappear completely. I'm with Jeff Cooper on this one, we're in
his code red now and there's no way to flee!

However, since the subject of this post now is "technical...", check out
Barry Jennings (+ this week, 53 cause  unknown), building technician,
who said he knows the sound of diesel generators exploding. He said he
saw dead bodies and *then* explosions, and the building went down in its
footprint v = at like Newton's apple. EC
ps As King Georg moved to London he didn't bring Leibnitz with him in
his court because Leibnitz and Newton were fighting with each other.