[Tfug] More "pie in the sky"... :-/

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 23:16:38 MST 2008

Wasn't that what Reiser was trying to do before he, um yeah got that itch to
do something stupid?

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending