[Tfug] Truth Ratings For Websites

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Tue Sep 16 18:04:25 MST 2008

Given how much mindless drivel there is out there in Webspace, which is
arguably his "baby", I can understand his frustration.  However, I would
have to characterize this suggestion as being in the "dumb-ass" category,
and impossible to implement.

The problem is not the Internet, the problem is clueless, poorly-educated,
pinheads that believe, uncritically and absolutely, anything they read or
are told.  The problem is our failing education system, which our
"leadership" is happy to allow to get worse.  It is far easier to fool and
lead around by the nose people who don't have a good education than those
who do.

Selah.

Jim