[Tfug] Truth Ratings For Websites

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:13:35 MST 2008

I'm wondering if he's just stating this for a laugh. Because it really is
pretty damn funny.

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending