[Tfug] Forget Unix. Let's make up lunatic tinfoil-hat conspiracycrap all day.

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 16:03:47 MST 2008

Quoting from Wikipedia:

"When faced with disruption to the schedules (such as those occurring when live broadcasts overrun), the BBC would invariably turn to Tom and Jerry to fill any gaps, confident that it would retain much of an audience that might otherwise channel hop. This proved particularly helpful in 1993, when Noel's House Party had to be canceled due to an IRA bomb scare at BBC Television Centre - Tom and Jerry was shown instead, bridging the gap until the next programme."

Need I say more?

From: "Stott, Will" <will.stott at ventana.roche.com>