[Tfug] Forget Unix. Let's make up lunatic tinfoil-hat conspiracy crap all day.

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Mon Sep 15 11:49:36 MST 2008

bpoag at comcast.net schrieb:
> I'll get us started.
>
> Did you know that Tom and Jerry cartoons are used by the government to transmit Manchurian-candidate style messages to children? Here's the PROOF:
>
> 1) Since 1940, when Tom and Jerry first appeared, America has seen more political assassinations than any other time in American history. Tom and Jerry continue to appear routinely in syndication, repeating their message to millions upon millions of people on a daily basis. Looking at the data, we can see a strong correlation between the appearance of Tom and Jerry and the huge spike in political assassinations that have occured since 1940, both successful and unsuccessful.
Bowie, at least you've got a sense of humor (still) and i get a kick out
of your posts. You could have, of course, included Disney. Disney is
allways mentioned in connection to the "13 Illuminati Blood lines". Why?
Kids? I hope we all keep our humor in this time of troubles. The US is
being brought done right now today. Ol'Nixon refused, so they
(Kissinger(illuminati guru)-Rockefeller) took him down and installed
Carter and P. Adolf Volker, starting the dismantling of US industry
which Reagon continued. The Rhodes scolar then started setting up the
NAU (hey, it was European Economic Community here too, one day i woke up
and it was EU). Now, the final Phase: take away the last American value,
land and houses.

(yawn) and then there's depression, then facism. Um, ya , then the same
ol (yawn) procedure, war. Start the war with some false flag (yawn).
But, with whom? Well, the Rothschilds still have't got Russia, dang.
They allmost did in the 1990s with their oligarchs. This all stems back
to the Vienna conference with the Rothschild (illuminati) agent
Metternich. They allmost set up their world gov then, but the Zar
objected. So the Rothschilds had to wait. They had their chance 1918,
financing the Russian revolution. Stahlin screwed that up.
So, yupee, depression and gungho to war with Russia for the Rothschilds,
woopee.its so boring.

How long are we going to let them yank us around like this since 1913?
Eric