[Tfug] Semi-off-topic...a good quote of mine made the AZ Star...

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Mon Sep 15 11:19:01 MST 2008

Jim March schrieb:
> Oh for God's sake.  Stupidity is apparently contagious.
>
> SIGH.
>
> Eric, my final word on all this, is that you need to learn to figure
> out whether or not a given website is credible.  I've given you a
> basic primer.  It's about proof.  No proof, it's BS.

Jim, yes, this is silly. It's not a web site, but a letter of George
Washington. Is it no longer possibLe in the US to have (or in this case
point to) a text of George Washington?

Final word, did you know that Marcus Wolf was brought in as advisor for
homeland security? I've hear that cops, if they find a copy of The Bill
of Rights in your car, well, they'll give you the 3rd deg (because
that's the deg they mostly have) for having terrorist parapanalia...
Eric