[Tfug] Semi-off-topic...a good quote of mine made the AZ Star...

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Mon Sep 15 08:58:31 MST 2008

Jim March schrieb:

> Your problem here is that I speak just enough paranoid conspiracy
> nutcase (which is it's own dialect at a minimum) to know EXACTLY what
> goes through your pea-brain when you see George Washington make a
> favorable reference to "Illuminati".
oh dear, GW calls them diabolical. Look up "diabolical" in a dictionary.
I dont think thats a "favorable reference".

> Sorry, but that's just an old Mason term for "high level Freemason
> geek".  They don't use it much anymore or so I'm told, mainly because
> it makes paranoid conspiracy nutcases have conspiro-gasms every time
> they see the word.
I know all degrees of The Scottish Rite and all orders of the York Rite.
There is no Illuminati there, not at all,nada, they were a totally
separate group, founded 1776 by the Jesuit (mason, converted Jew) Adam
Wishaupt in Ingolstadt.

> EVERYTHING you point to says that you consider masons evil.  This is
> just another example, same as "the founder of the JWs and Mormons have
> to be conspiring because they were both masons".

I point to a text of FF GW nothing more. I state nothing, nada.
> So YOU read it: "Washington defends Freemasonry".  Yeah, big shock
> there, not...again, see also the dollar bill, to this day crowded with
> Mason symbols.  My whole point is, "so what?"
FF GW warned us about the Illuminati. Also interesting is that, he says,
the Democratic Party was created by the Illuminati.

> Because you haven't proven, and can't prove, that "Freemason=evilbarsterd".

In these matters no one can prove anything. I give you again a text from
our founding father George Washington and paraphrase at the end his
language of over 200 years. I say nothing, George Washington does.He
warns us against the Illuminati and says the mason lodges as such were
not infected by the Illuminati, just individuals (Jefferson implied
since he was a founder of thias Democratic Society).

Am i missing something here? Are you against George Washington? It's
hard to discuss this with you. Are you an American? My ancestors fought
1776. Where were yours? with King Georg? Georg was Welf from Hannover...