[Tfug] Semi-off-topic...a good quote of mine made the AZ Star...

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:00:16 MST 2008

Sometimes, just sometimes its quite good to go OT. ;)

Matt

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending

  _____