[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Sun Sep 14 04:43:00 MST 2008

John Gruenenfelder schrieb:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 09:31:02AM +0200, eric christian wrote:
>> "Planned Parenthood" (Margaret Sanger, you can see her, google "Mike
>> Wallace Margaret Sanger"), WWF, Biodiversity etc.Sanger was much more
>
> Damnit... I always knew the World Wildlife Fund was in bed with the World
> Wrestling Federation.  I mean, they both have "World" in the title.

WWF was founded by Prinz Bernhard (a former SS-Mann, and um, err, he
brought together the 1st meeting in a hotel of the Bilderberg chain) and
Julian Huxley (also 1937-1962 (vice-) president of the Eugenics Society,
also advisor in Texas in matters of eugenics...).

So, this is over and out on this thread, ie if you give money to MS,
then you support financially eugenics.

over and out, stay tuned...EC