[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Sun Sep 14 02:07:06 MST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 09:59:36AM +0200, eric christian wrote:

>Trivia: for example, if some one asks you "how could a poor illegitamate
>boy from Arkansas go to Yale, become a Rhodes Scolar at Oxford and then
>become US president", well, then you can answer them.

In the long long ago, people used to call this "The American Dream."  The idea
that through your own hard work, determination, and maybe a little
serendipity,  you could do just about anything in life.  Naive, perhaps, but
there are countless people who have become successful without the aid of Dark
Forces.

Individual conspiricies... a distict possibility.  But a vast, largely
undetectable network of lies and disinformation?  If anything, it's striking
evidence of the irrepressable human ability (and unconcious desire) to find
patterns in all things, whether they belong there logically or not.

And now I'm off to lay bricks, or fight Balrogs, or whatever it is we
Illuminati do for fun.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Illuminatus
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org