[Tfug] Gates-Rockefeller eugenics projects

Paul Scott waterhorse at ultrasw.com
Sat Sep 13 01:14:57 MST 2008

Matthew T. Eskes wrote:
> I like Turtles.

(snip)

I can buy a lot of the above but can you document the following:
> Another big eugenicist is Barbara Marx Hubbard.

When I google barbara marx hubbard eugenics I get what looks like a hit
piece by some sort of fundamentalist group.  When I just google her name
I get positive stuff.

There is a difference between knowing that a lot of humans just don't
"get it" and actually doing what Monsanto and Dow and others are doing
to exterminate those who don't get it.

Paul Scott