[Tfug] Need some help

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:54:14 MST 2008

Hey guys, I just moved back to Tucson from the White Mountains and am
currently looking for work. I know Windows 9x (Not that anyone uses it
anymore) 2000, XP, Server 2003 (including AD) and of course *nix. What I
don't know I can learn very quickly and I'm not necessarily looking at
strictly admin work; I will do any IT monkey work that may need to be done
or even field work. At this point, I really don't care what work I get as
long as it meets two requirements.

1)It's technical

Or

2) It's IT.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be greatly appreciative.

Matt