[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour tomorrow, 6pm and t-shirts

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:46:52 MST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that we're having happy hour tomorrow at 6pm at
Charlie's Tavern and Grill.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to
attend.  (Although there is a slight possibility that I may be able to
come late.)

However, Glen will be bringing the t-shirts!  Here's a list of who
ordered and if you've paid.  If you're not on this list, I've either
given you your shirt already or we've arranged for me to get it to
you.  Chris Hill - I gave your shirts to Paola.  Dan Duerr - You still
have to pay me.

Malcom Schmerl
Ian McEwen
John Gruenfelder
Adrian
Bill Maginnis
Matt Jacob (paid)
Glen Pfeiffer (paid)
Jim March
Andrew Lenards

If you decide that you want a shirt, just shoot me an email.  They're
$12.50 for the vinyl logo and $17.50 for the felt logo.  (I must
admit, the felt logo looks really good on the heather gray shirt.)

Claude