[Tfug] Forwarding Message

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Mon Sep 1 15:07:09 MST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 13:54, Jon wrote:
> Received this email and I am forwarding it on to the group.

Has anyone heard of this group before? They seem to be promoting "Free
software for enterprise". Somehow we are apparently a founding member....
http://www.ableconf.com/organizers

Lots of big words... very little site content, most of it is a PLUG newsfeed
and a second blog feed from the creator's own consulting site. Per
their "press release":

> ABLE Conf is a Free Software conference organized by The League of
> Professional System Administrators Arizona Chapter, the Phoenix Linux Users'
> Group, the Ubuntu Arizona LoCo Team, the Phoenix BSD Users' Group, Teens
> for Linux, the Tucson Free Unix Group, the SMLUG, the Linux Users' Group of
> Yavapi, the Arizona State University Linux Users' Group, and DeVry Linux
> Users' Group

Has anyone actually talked to them.. if not how are we an organizer?

Adrian