[Tfug] remote desktops

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Oct 22 19:38:50 MST 2008

OK,
       I'm not sure where this discussion is going, but I use a PC
configured as a workstation
It's a LAN just used by me, so ssh is a non-issue. Have you looked a DCOP?

                                 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCOP

      It's part of KDE, and it works for me.

      I'm also using FVWM crystal, which has easy-to-use multiple
desktops. I think
they're easier to use than the ones KDE has to offer.

Erich