[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:39:40 MST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 1:00 AM, eric christian <ericdanc at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3587FBAAFC96D235
>>
> This docu is flawed. It states that the FED creates only money (debt) for
> the principle and not for the interest. This is not true. The money for the
> interest comes from the 16th amendment (fed income tax). The 16th amendment,
> howevr, was never approved by 3/4 of the states. This same flaw can be found
> in "Zeitgeist" docus. EC

It seems amazing the that money to pay for land (or what ever) is
created only on the promise that I will pay it back, I guess the new
money exist during the time when the bank pays for the land and when I
finally pay it off. I don't understand about the interest part of
money creation, but then I'm still struggling with the principle side,
which almost seems to make sense and then that the same time doesn't.

It looks like my house in Tucson is about to sale, thank goodness, I
got it before the big bad bubble, and will not lose money. I plan on
paying off my travel trailer loan first to get myself free and clear.
A few years after getting my house, I got a tuck and the combined
payments required all my income for 5 years, I will never let that
happen again. The stress of payments and loss of job aged me well
beyond my years, I can almost feel the years that I lost now slowly
returning.

If I have enough cash to get some land I may do that, but I will not
go into debt for it. If I do get some land its going to get set up
more or less as a Permaculture site before I build any structures on
it, then perhaps I'll build a hobbit habitat, sized for a wizard.