[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Fri Oct 10 08:14:09 MST 2008

Jon schrieb:
> eric christian wrote:
>> Jon schrieb:
>>> topics. We are all guilty from time-to-time of going OT, you just
>>> happen to do it *every* time and it has an effect of making the list
>>> a little edgy and sometimes chaotic. I think we all could do a better
>>> job of staying on topic and we all need a little nudge from list
>>> members when we get carried away, me included.
>>>
>> Not to hog the last word here, but the statement "I do it *every*
>> time" needs attention. My posts on Gates, for example:
>>
>>> About tfug      English (USA)
>>>
>>> Topics covering all distros of free *nixes. Topics range from which
>>> OS is better to why Bill Gates is the root of all evil ;)
>>
>> from TFUG website.
>> Eric
> There is a reason there is a ;) at the end of that. It's a joke and
> meant to be light hearted. Your posts are not.

Not quite sure i understand. All posts must be light hearted? That Gates
uses the money we pay for his eugenics surprised me and really should be
known, even if it somehow isn't lighthearted.

This week he did a CNN interview, saying how his foundation improves the
  lives of the poor with his vaccines. Now, these poor are better off
because instead of 6 children, only 2 children survive. He said that.
Eric