[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Thu Oct 9 09:05:30 MST 2008

Jon schrieb:
> eric christian wrote:
>> bpoag at comcast.net schrieb:
>>> I want to be the guy who falls off the bow railing and hits the
>>> propellers on the way down. Beats freezing to death or drowning. :)

This (OT) thread was about jobs (or lack there of). There is a lack of
jobs because there is an economic panic and real crisis because of the
derivatives scheme exploding in their faces as they bursted the motgage
  bubble. Or, is there no connection between jobs, economic panic/crisis?
Is all just a bunch of billard balls with no connection at all?
Eric