[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Thu Oct 9 07:49:35 MST 2008

bpoag at comcast.net schrieb:
> I want to be the guy who falls off the bow railing and hits the propellers on the way down. Beats freezing to death or drowning. :)

> From: eric christian <ericdanc at alice-dsl.net>
>> Tim Ottinger schrieb:

>>> I'm and old guy.  I've gotten used to expecting less and it's made me
>>> more mellow.  Relaxing and thinking through things helps me more than
>>> ranting about other people's lack of sensitivity to my problems. I get
>>> further, and make more friends along the way.  I burn fewer bridges too.
>>>
>> you guys are quibbling on the Titanic. FED is private bank of
>> Rothschilds/Rockefellers since 1913; Treasury is private (Goldman Sachs)
>> since 2008. We just hit an iceberg of 1.5 $quadrillion. Its imploding.  ec

Nobelean economist Joseph Stiglitz predicted this 2008 planned implosion
designed by the NWO. Google "panic 1909". This was a phase in Jakob
Schiff's (Rothschild agent from Frankfurt/Main) plan in setting up their
FED 1913. Schiff was a sharp cookie. Now, they're sucking every pension
and every other reserve dry; they're going after solvent banks and other
(still) solvent institutions etc. I've allready explained their end game. EC