[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 18:48:40 MST 2008

Exactly.. Like I said, this guy owes you an apology. I have a few
friends on this mailing list who are genuinely good people, and happen
to work at one of the places he mentioned.. Call me defensive, but I'm
not going to stand by while this guy drops trou and takes a dump on
either one.

Cheers,
Bowie