[Tfug] OT: interesting article in Science

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Mon Oct 6 01:27:31 MST 2008

Ronald Sutherland schrieb:
> Nice, but so many words...
Lets see, Adam D. Galinsky, *Kellogg* School of Management".

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Blog/?p=124

"What do the SAT, the Kellogg Company, Woodrow Wilson and Adolf Hitler
all have in common? They are all connected by the practice of eugenics
in the first half of the 20th century."

It might be wise to know about Dr. Carroll Quigley:

" There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an institutional
Anglophile network which opperates, to some extent, in the way the
radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which
we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to
cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently
does so. I know of the opperations of this network because I have
studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early
1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it
or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it
and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and
recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief
difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown,and I believe
its role in history is significant enough to be known."

--Dr. Carroll Quigley, author of " Tragedy and Hope "(1966)

After all, Quigley was mentor to our Rhodes Scholar.

But, just utter the words "conspiracy theory" and all these facts just
disappear:

Kellogg's role in the 1930s "business plot", Col Smedley Butler,
Kellogg's eugenics, Quigley, our Rhodes Scholar, burning buildings
crashing v = at (where a=g), IBM punch cards with tatoo numbers ...all
gone...all just stress hallucinations. Take your Soma.

Watch tv and eat cornflakes. EC