[Tfug] WTB: Sprint Broadband Antenna(s)

Choprboy choprboy at dakotacom.net
Wed Oct 1 23:49:23 MST 2008

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 22:06, Steven Bowers wrote:
> I believe I have one of their "BBQ grill" style antennas, if that is
> what you are looking for. It supposedly works in the 2.4 range

Actually, the flat panel antennas worked fine with 2.4GHz. The old Sprint
network ran at  slightly different frequency, but it is close enough to work.
Harry and I cut one open and soldered on a N connector a few years back.
Worked pretty well as a highly directional antenna on a wardriving trip from
Tucson to San Francisco.

Adrian