[Tfug] Gates father a eugenicist

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:11:53 MST 2008

So let me see if I'm getting the logic correct, after the Morlocks
dumb down the Eloi enough then we can eat them... opps then the
Morlocks can eat the Eloi which are the privileged of the New World
Order.

Someone needs to check my logic.
Morlocks = machine designer/operator/user/fixer
Eloi = Privileged/Powerful

I have to say its all starting to make sense, in a sick sort of way...