[Tfug] WTB: Sprint Broadband Antenna(s)

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Wed Oct 1 19:01:29 MST 2008

Yeah, what he said. -- What will you do with one?

I searched far and wide for some technical or hacking info
on the Hybrid Networks MMDS system. I had no luck. The
system seemed quite proprietary.

The California Amplifier upconverting antenna might be
hackable. There used to be a Tucson based SBBD list on
Yahoo. A former subscriber showed pictures of the antenna
disassembled. Maybe the antenna elements without the
upconverting amp might be adapted for something else.

If you find out anything, please report back...