[Tfug] ooff to Office2007

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Nov 26 20:22:12 MST 2008

OK,
        My machine has just built OOo 3.0, and I was looking over it. I
haven't
tested the wizard yet. Is that what one needs for translating newer-era
MS documents? A quick check shows that things are still the same:
a document with an embedded figure made by MS drawing tools displays
the text, but not the figure.

Erich