[Tfug] New to the group

Steve Franks stevefranks at ieee.org
Thu Nov 20 10:46:56 MST 2008

> I am on freenode a lot of the time. Usually on the ##wikipedia-geeks
> channel (which is practally dead) and occasionally I am on the #ubuntu
> channel. (as of late, though, I have been on #tfug) My nick is
> flakeparadigm.

Oh, man!  I'm not an IRC guy, but that's just sad to hear of anything
wikipedia which is 'practically dead' - I'm wearing my wikipedia t-shirt
right now!  Maybe I'll change my signature to 'you're not a citizen until
you've written an article' ;) <sniff> <sniff>

I actually considered mirroring wikipeida (internally) at one point.
Fostered an interesting dicsussion (don't remember if it was this list or
freebsd)...the text-only version is around 4 gigs...

Steve