[Tfug] New to the group

Tyler Nienhouse flakeparadigm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:56:35 MST 2008

"You don't propose we buy him alcohol, do you?"

I've tried it. Its not my thing. (sorry to ruin any plans) Plus I will
probably not be at the meeting because of school work (grrr)

--Tyler Nienhouse

Only wimps use tape backup: REAL men just upload their important stuff on
ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)   ~ Linus Torvalds ~