[Tfug] Qwest Fiber?

Jon bigj at voipmogul.com
Tue Nov 18 19:02:28 MST 2008

Anyone on the list tried out Qwest's new "fiber" <cough> service? No
it's only fiber to the node but I'm getting 12 Mpbs tomorrow and
wondering if anyone has had any issues?

If you haven't checked out if you can get new speeds I would hit up
their page. Mine was upgraded a month ago. Only reason I know is they
broke my phone service then in an attempt fix that they broke my DSL.
When I asked the tech WTF they were doing to break both services he said
"fiber to the node" and 3 weeks later their site said I qualified for
it. W00t.

--
Jon
www.VoIPmogul.com