[Tfug] Happy hour this Thursday at Claude's

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 18 16:07:15 MST 2008

Hi all,

I'm calling this Thursday's happy hour for my place.  I'm thinking
that we can order pizza (and wings), so bring some cash.  Also, please
bring soft drinks and beer (or whatever you want to quench your
thirst).  I'll plan on people beginning to show up around 6pm.  If you
show up earlier, I'll put you to work with any last minute
cleaning/prep.

We'll be hanging out around the fire pit outside, so bring something
warm to put on in case it gets cool.  Which reminds me: if you have
any patio chairs (or camping chairs, etc) that you could bring, they'd
be appreciated.  I never have enough.

I live at 1216 E. Lee St., between Speedway and Grant just West of
Mountain.  It's a small yellow house on the South side of the street.
If you need it, my cell is 520-370-8886.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1216+Lee+85719

See you on Thursday!

Claude