[Tfug] OT FS: Lenovo ThinkPad T60 w/dock

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Sun Nov 16 14:21:07 MST 2008

I've come to the conclusion that I own too many computers, so at least
one of them must go (I might part out the others and list them
separately in the coming days). I don't need the mobility of a laptop
anymore, so we'll start with that.

I'm selling my ThinkPad T60 with Advanced Mini Dock for $900 (or make
me an offer). Here are the specs:

* Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0 GHz
* 14.1" TFT at 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+)
* Trusted Platform Module (TPM) w/fingerprint reader
* 2 GB DDR2 RAM (3 GB max)
* 120 GB SATA-150 hard drive
* 8x DVD+/-RW dual layer drive
* ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 128 MB
* 10/100/1000 network adapter
* Intel PRO/wireless 3945ABG wireless adapter
* Modem/Bluetooth
* 12.2 in x 10 in x 1.2 in / 5,5 lbs
* 3-year extended service agreement (exp. 1/30/10)
* Windows XP Home license

And for the dock:

* 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 PS/2 port, serial, and parallel
* Microphone in/headphone out, S/PDIF
* DVI and VGA video outputs
* Gigabit ethernet and modem ports
* Additional 90W AC adapter (+1 with the laptop)

This computer has been phenomenal for me. I've taken extremely good
care of it, and it's taken care of me. It's still in mint condition
and guaranteed for another 14+ months, so you've got nothing to lose.

Feel free to ask any questions off-list. I'll post some pictures later
if anyone is interested. If I don't hear anything in about a week,
I'll turn to Craigslist/eBay, but I wanted to give TFUG first crack at
it.

Matt