[Tfug] Anyone need Ubuntu 8.10?

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Sat Nov 15 12:25:14 MST 2008

I recently downloaded the Intrepid Ibex ISO (desktop/i386), so if you
need a copy, let me know. (Maybe you're still on a dial-up or
satellite link or something?) I will burn the image to a high-quality
Taiyo Yuden CD-R and hand-deliver it to you at the next Happy Hour,
free of charge*.

* Some restrictions apply. Limit 1 free CD per person. I will not be
held responsible if the CD erases your partition table, installs
Ubuntu, and makes you more productive. Please see terms and conditions
for complete details.