[Tfug] Speaking of desktops (little 'd')...

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Tue Nov 11 11:51:51 MST 2008

> <snip>
> I have stayed out of the war on whether Mac's rule , Linux is dead and
> long live an obscure spin-off of BSD absurdity.
> <snip>
Have you ever written something at 1:00am and then reread what you have
written in the morning and wonder who possessed you the night before?
This statement is insulting and that was not my intention. I apologize
to the folks that I am sure is offended with this one.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.