[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Mon Nov 10 18:01:56 MST 2008

I think you will be seeing a transfer of "shares" soon if M$ doesn't save itself. The obliteration of vista, and the stability of os x has put a good sized dent into the evil empires bread n butter. I am sure that there is more to come. One note: free does not make people want it more when the other guy has the os built into every commercial pc sale for every major vendor across the world... It just means more work at that point...
Will