[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 05:04:51 MST 2008

I would agree with Bex.

Who cares if Linux has umpteen zillion drivers, if the bulk of them are
legacy/obsolete? Do I really care if Linux supports some exotic 30 year
old MFM/RLL hard disk controller? No.  As a hobbyist, maybe, but as a
general user, no. It's something that I would never, ever encounter. I
don't need a 15 pound 317-headed nozzle attachment for the garden hose
in my backyard. I just want to water my damn plants. :)

Cheers,
Bowie