[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:15:19 MST 2008

No.  That would be a misuse of my license.

Woooogagagagaga.

Seriously, dual-screen setup from the GUI changed bigtime from Hardy
to Intrepid.  Worked like crap in Hardy on back, works smooth as a
silk in Intrepid.  Xorg 7.4 and/or Xserver 1.5x did the trick.

I had to help somebody will their cellular modem setup in a brand new
Mac a couple days ago.  It was *more* complicated than in Intrepid, by
a good margin.

Jim