[Tfug] [membership at fsf.org: [FSF] Volunteers needed in San Diego on November 12th and 13th]

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:19:17 MST 2008

If you've been looking for an excuse to go to San Diego...

----- Forwarded message from Deborah Nicholson <membership at fsf.org> -----

From: Deborah Nicholson <membership at fsf.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:15:49 -0500
Subject: [FSF] Volunteers needed in San Diego on November 12th and 13th
To: info-member at gnu.org

Hi,
The Free Software Foundation will have a table at a tech event in San
Diego on November 12th and 13th. I'm writing because we need volunteers
to help staff the table.

Talking to folks at tech conferences is a great way to help spread the
word about free software and help us increase our membership base. And
as it turns out, it's also fun!

Let me know when you'd be able to help out!

Wednesday, November 12
noon - 3:30
3:30 - 7:00

Thursday, November 13
10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.

We have plenty of space, so if you'd like to volunteer with a friend
that's even better. Let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
Deborah

PS Feel free to forward this email to other friendly free software
activists!