[Tfug] Tracking down a miscreant

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Sat May 31 15:57:09 MST 2008

Hello all,

Okay, maybe not a miscreant.  I don't think there's any ill-will here, just
some improperly configured software.

Some time ago I posted to TFUG asking for help about some bizarre Exim MTA
error messages I was getting each day when cron.daily was processed.  I just
couldn't figure out what was generating them.  I get three subjects daily: