[Tfug] gmail threads by message-id? (was Re: test)

Eric Christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 21 23:56:08 MST 2008

Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 05:57:44 -0700
From: Robert Hunter <hunter at tfug.org>
Subject: [Tfug] gmail threads by message-id? (was Re:  test)
To: Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:07:46PM -0700, Jeffry Johnston wrote:

> > Hey what's the big deal?  At least it wasn't yet another Worldcare
> spam  :)

> No big deal, really.  Actually, it would be even nicer if EC could
> learn to use the reply feature of his email client  ;-)

First, yes, i should have used "LILO" instead of "test".

Then, ok, i use TB. What should i do with it, this reply feature? While
we're at this, TB copies the original email by reply only to the first
sig. This is a problem with a compliled mail list like this because, as
in this case, a sig cuts off the copy before the actual (your) email
that I want to reply to. How can i get TB to copy past sigs, ie the
whole digest?
EC