[Tfug] Printers

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Sat May 17 12:35:45 MST 2008

Just thought I should mention my cheap 4 year old Brother HL-1440
laser printer (1200x600 dpi) has treated me well.  I'm still on the
original supplied toner cartridge, so I guess I give it light usage.
I did upgrade the memory, though, since the supplied memory was not
really enough for graphics.

The Brother color laser has really good reviews too, I might pick one
up when (if?) this thing finally runs out of toner.

Jeff