[Tfug] World Care Thrift Shop

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Sun May 11 16:59:08 MST 2008

Felix Tilley wrote:
> Can you tell me where this shop is?  The one that sells used computers.
> I never saw a street address on this list.  I could not find it at
> www.worldcare.org, either.  The address may be there, but I didn't find it.

Take Alvernon south until you get to 32nd street, turn west at the
traffic light then south at Winstel Ave.  Go two streets south on
Winstel Ave until you get to Ellington Pl then turn West again.

World Care
3538 E Ellington Pl
Tucson, AZ 85713-4214
(520) 514-1588

They have some odd hours but if you ask nicely, maybe Joe will tell you
when he is there and let you see the "secret stash."

I know they get a lot of good stuff but as mentioned many times, the
thrift store is not reason for their existence.

George Cohn