[Tfug] Differences between Ubuntu and Debian

Josh Miller joshnmiller at comcast.net
Wed May 7 11:34:19 MST 2008

Robert Hunter wrote:

Ports exist for Sparc, PPC, IA-64 and ... I think PA-RISC.  I installed
the ppc port of 7.10 on a powerbook some time ago with pretty good
result - I think I ended up stripping it down quite a bit to get
reasonable speed.

I don't think there's anything on the ubuntu website about the ports - I
seem to remember Googling "ubuntu ppc" to find them at:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/

-Josh